(no subject)

Csányi Pál
Hi,

maybe this is not the right mailing list to ask for my question.

If so, I apologize for that.

My question follows.

Say, one wrote a Prolog program that is a knowledge base of some things..

Say, another person get this Prolog program and want to use it, but
don't know what questions can to ask to get some answers.

Is there a command in prolog that can say list the possible questions
of a program for an user who don't know which questions can to ask
from that program?

( Well, my first language isn't English and I hope that that this is
somewhat understandable. )

--
Regards from Pal