[announce]GNU-Prolog SDL2 Module Released

[announce]GNU-Prolog SDL2 Module Released

emacstheviking
Especially to _don Winiecki!

I have just ported from BitBucket to (public) GitHub this project:

https://github.com/emacstheviking/gnuprolog-libsdl2

It's def. a work in progress in the sense I am gradually honing it for what I need it to do etc. however it is fully functional, has no bugs I am aware of(!) and has some examples in the file called "f.pl", f because it's quick to type.

The "circletest", "drawtest" and "mixertest" predicates should be a reasonable starting point.

All prolog code has used the same names, same parameter order, same flag names but with the leading SDL_ removed.

Read "sdl.pl" and "sdl-ffi.pl" for the details on what functions are available.

It's not 100% but it's pretty good for now, I have started writing a top-down racing game and also have started to write a UI for my computer language (http://feltweb.info) hence all my confusion about GLOBALSZ on the list latelt, something I can now get back to after keeping my promise to Don to release the Linux version.

MACS: make sdl_osx
Ubuntu 14.04: make sdl_ubuntu

@Don, if you need any help or coverage or API I haven't thought of using let me know and I will see how long it will take... as in , I will try to do it within a day or two.

So, there you go, make of it what you will!

:)

Sean.

Loving GNU Prolog....

Re: [announce]GNU-Prolog SDL2 Module Released

Donald Winiecki

On Aug 8, 2015, at 4:21 PM, emacstheviking <[hidden email]> wrote:

Especially to _don Winiecki!

I have just ported from BitBucket to (public) GitHub this project:

https://github.com/emacstheviking/gnuprolog-libsdl2

<snip>

So, there you go, make of it what you will!

:)

Sean.

Loving GNU Prolog....

Brilliant! Thanks for the prompt.

It will be a few days before I can get back to this. In the meantime, and if you're curious about what sort of things I aim to do, please see the following for the art I have been able to generate with Lisp.

Best,

_don