[announce]GNU Prolog JSON library

emacstheviking
Hi,

It sucks down large JSON files from import.io which is what I wanted it for mainly but it's proving useful a lot now.

Full examples are given in the encoder and decoder files.

I would be pleased to get feeback for improvements etc as I am constantly looking to improve my prolog-fu, hopefully this is a step in the right direction.

I have also got a working FastCGI system in pure GNU Prolog working against nginx but it needs some more work before I publish that one.

I am trying to build a web server / web application framework of sorts on GNU Prolog because I can.

Thanks,
Sean.

Re: [announce]GNU Prolog JSON library

Daniel Diaz-3
Thank you for this contribution.

I'll add it to the gprolog home page.

Daniel

--
Ce message a été vérifié par MailScanner pour des virus ou des polluriels et rien de suspect n'a été trouvé.