TCL interface for Gnu Prolog

Venkat Palli

Hi All,

I am trying to interface prolog with TCL to solve simple constraint problems, and I am wondering if there is any interface already existing for this job. I have checked web but couldn’t find anything better than the last post of something similar on this list  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/users-prolog/2002-12/msg00001.html

I couldn’t find any further information than this. It would be great if any suggestions on this.

Thanks all experts in advance.

Sincerely,

VEnkat

Re: TCL interface for Gnu Prolog

Daniel Diaz-3
Hello,

There is no particular interface with TCL (which I don't know). There is an interface with C. A possibility is to use sockets for the communication between the two worlds. Did yo try to contact Bourdeaud'Huy Thomas who sent the message you mention ?

Daniel

--
Ce message a été vérifié par MailScanner pour des virus ou des polluriels et rien de suspect n'a été trouvé.