GNU Prolog/CX - an extension of GNU Prolog for Contextual Logic Programming

GNU Prolog/CX - an extension of GNU Prolog for Contextual Logic Programming

Merinov Nikolay
Hello.

In 2012 year I port GNU Prolog/CX patches from gprolog-cx-1.2.18 to
gprolog-1.4.1 codebase.

Now I remember about this work and deside to publish it on github.
Code doesn't contain my own improvments. Only changes from this
<https://web.archive.org/web/20130716065657/http://www.di.uevora.pt/~vbn/research/joomla/index.php?option=com_jd-wiki&Itemid=29&id=start:gprolog-cx/>
project.

You can get code from https://github.com/mnd/gprolog-cx

---
Nikolay Merinov

Re: GNU Prolog/CX - an extension of GNU Prolog for Contextual Logic Programming

Daniel Diaz-3
Hi Nikolay

Thank you for sharing this port. We will try to integrate him as a branch of the new git.

Daniel