Compiling to js with emscripten

Gareth Aye
Hi Prolog Users!

I'm hoping to use emscripten[0] to compile GNU Prolog to JavaScript. Looking through the codebase, it seems as if many (most?) modules have c implementations in addition to prolog implementations which is great. I also read on gprolog.org that there's a wamcc that compiles prolog to c (also great). I was wondering if someone could give me some pointers around the work involved in generating a c/c++ only gnu prolog tree that I can pass to emscripten.

Thanks!
Gareth