Announce: GNU Prolog Redis client released

Announce: GNU Prolog Redis client released

emacstheviking
Hi all,

After some great assistance from the list here I finally managed to finish my Redis client for my own use and for the world to enjoy :)

https://github.com/emacstheviking/gnuprolog-redisclient

I’d be interested to know if anybody uses it for anything at all really. As usual, if you break it or want it extended or, from my point of view and of most value to me, point out better ways of having done it that are more “Prolog-gy” then please feel free to comment via this list too. I am always trying to improve!

Thanks for all the help from everybody on the way especially Daniel Diaz.

Sean.

Re: Announce: GNU Prolog Redis client released

Daniel Diaz-3
Congratulations Sean,

can I add it to the list of contribs ?

Daniel

Le 24/11/2013 20:45, Sean Charles a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> After some great assistance from the list here I finally managed to finish my Redis client for my own use and for the world to enjoy :)
>
> https://github.com/emacstheviking/gnuprolog-redisclient
>
> I’d be interested to know if anybody uses it for anything at all really. As usual, if you break it or want it extended or, from my point of view and of most value to me, point out better ways of having done it that are more “Prolog-gy” then please feel free to comment via this list too. I am always trying to improve!
>
> Thanks for all the help from everybody on the way especially Daniel Diaz.
>
> Sean.

Ce message a ete verifie par MailScanner
suspect n'a ete trouve.

On 25 Nov 2013, at 17:48, Daniel Diaz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Sean,
>
> can I add it to the list of contribs ?

Of course, with my utmost pleasure and amazement!

:)